3.07.2006

Tagged

A bright new day. A break from everyday activities. Am enjoying today already inspite of it being only 8:45 AM yet. And to top it all I have been tagged by Neets. I am supposed to list down all things that i hate. Hmmm now me being a positive person blah blah and the other, I wonder how I am going to come up with a list. I can right away tell you that if there is one thing I hate most then its getting up early in the morning! Just can't stand it. No siree. But to come up with a list requires some soul search ;) and *thinking*. Will give that you in my next pohost.

4 comments:

Granny said...

I have some strong dislikes but not so many hates. I'd have to think hard as well.

Unknown said...

My next post coincidentally happened to be one more thing that i hate.

Unknown said...

true blue guy..welcome to the club :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin