3.03.2006

Ctrl-C Ctrl-V

There was this cool meme on Granny's fantastic blog in which I shared my thoughts too. All I am doing it is copying it from her post's comments window on to my post.
All of you who read this are invited to post your thoughts.

  • Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?
Black and White. There are some classics there which would just look best with that lighting. I love Mary Poppins and My Fair lady and a whole bunch of others.


  • What is the 1 single subject that bores you to near-death?
*thinking hard* and its kinda boring me awready :)


  • MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?
MP3s....its accessible

  • You are handed one 1st class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and $10 million cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
Really tempting...but i would sorely miss them so No!

  • Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now?
Terror which would find its roots in ignorance

  • How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue?
I would want to shout out "Comeon ppl dont listen to all those pea brained sadists who are instigating you to unleash fear in the minds of innocent ppl" but then heck who will listen to puny me?

  • You are given the chance to go back and change 1 thing in your life; what would that be?
I feel things have happened to me at the right time. No regrets.

  • You are given the chance to go back and change 1 event in world history, what would that be?
I am not sure coz i would then be scared of the consequences. A known devil is better than an unknown angel!

  • A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry –Which do you choose? Movies *feeling small and looking at the floor*

  • What is the 1 great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve?
Whatever happened to all those pencils that i dropped under my seat in kindergarten?? It would just have vanished by the time i bent down to retrieve it!

  • One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
Arthur Hailey coz i want him to explain stock markets to me. I would serve him rasam(lentil soup) rice and curd rice with mango pickle.

  • You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky — what’s the 1st immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
I dont need a reason *smirks*

7 comments:

Known Stranger said...

what i scribbeled also very sad. melancholy - i am celebrating my melancholy.

i dont know why.. i am just celebrating melancholy. no idea sri. feel of vanishing and i am not able to pen anything in the smell of happiness.

Zette Remi said...

It was fun reading that!

Granny said...

Granny's fantastic blog? Wow.

Thanks. I like your answers. I think I already said that yesterday. Oh well, I'm saying it again.

JBlue said...

I enjoyed your answers. I don't really like opera all that much, either, but it was better than Opry.

Neets said...

hmmm *rubbing my chin* good question.. where did those pensils go... nice answers man. :)) well u've been tagged darling, check my blog for details and get to work :)

Granny said...

Siri, I just read your answers again. I'm a little more awake.

You're not puny. Remember the man who showed his children how easy it was to break one small stick? Then he put several into a bundle and they could not be broken. That's us. We must not give up talking love to anyone who will listen. We can be a force for good if we focus on what unites us.

Unknown said...

Thats so true grans.

LinkWithin