3.14.2006

Bubbaloobalaba Books!


I took a nice little quiz to find out what my reading personality is and here's the result :

Your Personality: All-Rounder!


Your responses showed you fitting equally into all four reading personalities:

Involved Reader: You don't just love to read books, you love to read about books. For you, half the fun of reading is the thrill of the chase - discovering new books and authors, and discussing your finds with others.
Exacting Reader: You love books but you rarely have as much time to read as you'd like - so you're very particular about the books you choose.
Serial Reader: Once you discover a favorite writer you tend to stick with him/her through thick and thin.
Eclectic Reader: You read for entertainment but also to expand your mind. You're open to new ideas and new writers, and are not wedded to a particular genre or limited range of authors.

You can take the quiz at Book Browse

6 comments:

Neets said...

how correct would u say that assessment was? i am not a great reader, but am working on making reading a habit. been thinkin on laying hands on the alchemist. i hear its great.

Unknown said...

Where it says that i dont have much time to read - thats wrong...i always make a lot of time to read plus am a fast reader so i finish reading books sooner than most.
I stuck to sidney sheldon till i read
"Tell me your dreams" and after that I havent read another of his. So am not thaaat loyal ;)
Many people told me to read the alchemist and i did but frankly that book was not my type. I dont like reading "soul motivating" kind of books. I believe in living life by my own measures and learnings. Somehow when I read these books I find myself incapable of applying in my life :)

Granny said...

Thanks for your comment Siri and I'm sorry about your FIL. I hope things are better for you now.

It might have been less confusing if I had said "ration" instead of allotment. Same thing - moderation instead of abstinence.

Granny said...

Just took the quiz. I'm a Publisher's Dream because I have favorite authors and eagerly await their next book.

Used to do more serious reading but these days I stay with lighter fare, mainly detective stories and mysteries written by women. Sue Grafton "A is for Alibi" etc. is my favorite.

Unknown said...

true blue guy : do u agree?

granny : i havent heard of Sue Grafton. Will look her books up. My current favorite is Arthur Hailey. I have suddenly rediscovered his books :)

Unknown said...

and yes FIL is fine now..thanks grans

LinkWithin