7.25.2007

I get a new dress yet again

She did it!! I told you she would do it! I knew she dint like my pink dress at all. She was just waiting for an opportunity to change it. Now I have a nice shade of pristine white. I like it but I hate it that she decides everything! She took this new fashionable look of mine from Gecko & Fly. Its called the K2 blogger template . Its nice in a minimalistic sort of way and I do so like the links on top instead of all of them on my side bar. Now I can stretch my arms and fly :). It also has a wordpressy feel about it. And looks a little organised and less cluttered. Now I can eat my food for thought in suave peace.

Psst Siri also wants to thank the Gecko & Fly team immensely.
She is working on making links meaningful and VISIBLE. So please bear with the slow-poke. If in the process she discovers that she is a dud at it then she might change my dress again. Sigh!

11 comments:

Harish said...

'Now I can eat my food for thought in suave peace."
Ee sentence ond-tara chennaagide.

Rajavel said...

Siri

The template looks neat and cool !

Can you increast the font size ? the text too crowded : please ?

Unknown said...

aw cheti i kinda liked the font size. lemme check though. i have to pore through html code for this since this is not beta blogger template but the classic one!

harish : those were the two words that came to my mind when i saw this template :)
ond-tarah andre eno!

Rajavel said...

Siri

ITs quiet possible that i see the font too small because of my monitor size and/or monitor resolution :( sigh !!!!

I find the font size of the comments to be perfect !

BTW this code : "< $BlogMemberProfile$> " is standing out visible !

Unknown said...

Sigh! I have been tweaking the template and seem to have introduced bugs. Like a typical software engineer no? I also seem to be having a persistent problem of the comment pop-up refreshing too often. Its tough to even write a comment. Are you facing the same problem with my blog's comment popup window?

Rajavel said...

Siri

the persistent problem of comment pop-up refreshing is not something you introduced ( you take too much credit ) I see it across blogger under some condition ! dunno what the condition is exactly. Most comment popups are refreshing continuously.

I just hit the "esc" key immediately after one refresh. The subsequent refreshes are terminated.

Unknown said...

lol no i dont take too much credit for technical issues! i havent come across it any other blog hence the concern but thanks for your inputs :)

accidental diva said...

great template siri...I've been thinking of changing my blog template forever but alas...this html code thingy..just doesnt enter my poor little brain:):)

Harish said...

How successfully have you leveraged your writing skills to increase your revenues through ads?

Unknown said...

diva, its not too much of brain power. i borrowed a template and tweaked it thats all. still figuring out links on top.

harish, i am currently trying to figure out why anyone who comes to my site will open an ad link from there. I never do that myself. I am also learning the art of focussed writing. So no success yet but am getting to the learning curve!

Sandeep said...

Really neat template! Looks very pro.

Loved your karimb blog. I'm a total sucker for anything made from bendekai. I have a blog on how to make Tomato baath somewhere on my blog. I've come a quite a long way way from tomato baaths in the past few months though.

Living away from home has it's perks.

LinkWithin