12.20.2006

Posterity or Nostaliga

On Monday night while I was keeping back a few papers in a file I found a bundle of my oooold writings. From the solitude flavour to the poet in me to the comic sense to love I found them all in a brown paper cover. Testimony to the way my weird mind has developed over the years. Yellowed papers, smudged papers, papers with dried water drops on it. I used to love the idea of collecting whatever I wrote and doodled, however nonsensical it might have been. I am wondering if I should convert the writings into electronic form on my blog for posterity sake or preserve the stiff old pages for nostalgia sake.
What should I do?

3 comments:

Thanai said...

I think its a good idea to save it in Digital format. Best is to scan them and post on ur blog will add more effect that way.

Anonymous said...

Mr T is right ....do post it on the blog...

Granny said...

Just received your comment. Thank you.

LinkWithin