10.16.2006

Ich liebe es

I've got blisters on the soles of my feet
I can't walk but am trying


Today is one of the happiest days of my life!
So what if I had to walk 2 kms in the hot sun
So what if I couldnt get a single bus to my destination for one and half hours
So what if they all whizzed past me later in quick succession
So what if they dint stop when I waved

So what if I couldn't get an auto on the long winding road
So what if I got bathed in mud

So what if i got tanned some more
So what if i got blisters on my feet
So what if i am limping now

(Not to mention all that hubby dear went through)
I and my hubby are proud owners of a house today.
An aashiana which we can call our very own.

Tra la la la

As they say in german "Ich liebe es"!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does Ich liebe es in German?
-Bro

Unknown said...

Bro it means "I'm loving it". Its the MacD tag line :)

Rajavel said...

congrats !

Unknown said...

thanks cheti!

Anonymous said...

Wow...congrats to u both...gr8 going...

Anonymous said...

Hey thats cool. Congrats to you both. In kannada there is a saying applicable to middle class people "Maduve madi nodu.Mane katti nodu". So you achieved one :)

By the way the first two lines of this post reminds me of Phil Collins "Just another day in Paradise". Right?

- MK

Granny said...

I'm so far behind on your life.

Congratulations and enjoy your new home.

LinkWithin