10.18.2006

Brain ka Noodle


This week has been one big drag on me - well, workwise
I cant seem to concentrate.
I cant seem to use my 'intelligence'
I cant seem to do any research
I cant seem to give status updates
I cant seem to jot down meeting minutes
I cant seem to do anything


Everything seems to end in a blur of personal happiness.
Its weird how when one is happy, everything else seems to be irrelevant. Even though my paisa vasool happens coz of those irrelevant things!
My only hope and wish is that everyone including my boss understands this ebb in me!
As for me am fervently hoping for tomorrow evening to cast its holiday spell on me

2 comments:

raj said...

oh..well..all I can say is enjoy while it lasts :) ignorance is blisssss....for the moment :D

Anonymous said...

liked the title 'Brain ka Noodle'..njoy ur weekend..

LinkWithin