8.28.2007

Iaf gone gooofy

For the first time in my life "I" am on summer vacation. Its not like the school is closed for summer so I get summer vacation. No siree, I decided this time and took off for 3 months. Yes, go ahead and turn purple because its not going to affect pink and yellow me! Yay! 3 months of luxurious lazy vacation. No people, I am not sitting sweating it out under a noisy fan in a suburb of Bangalore. I am sitting sweating it out without a noisy fan in a suburb of New Jersey.
In the land of outsourced opportunities lies a quiet little suburb teeming with Indians.
Where the senior citizens walk and the junior citizens squeal and anyone in between works.
Except me! Ofcourse! I am on vacation. And not only out of office but out of the country too!
I came here with a glorious vision. I would write a lot of blogs and become famous in bloggery. But as weather would have it I can only sit on the settee and want to sleep. The days slip by too fast. It doesnt leave me enough time to write!
As soon as I can collect my wits and wisdom teeth I will get back to posting some sensible (really?) ones. Ciao.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you made it to the states! Excellent. I hope we can all meet up sometime. :)

Harish said...

Neevu Outlook alli 'Out of country' antane out of office reply koTTidira?

'Siri kanDa America' anno ondu travelogue bariri.

Unknown said...

Josh : Yes! We should meet up. Lets decide on the logistics.

Harish : Try madi nodu. Posts bariyakke nijavaglu moode baralla illi. Adenu madthino, bega hotogathe time-u.

Harish said...

blog vyavastheli neevu nambike kaaLkonD iro haagide Americage hodmele.hosa posts-a illa.

LinkWithin