5.02.2006

My first quotable quote

"You only have to start cribbing about or apprecitaing the weather in Bangalore and it changes!"

This is what I like about my dearest city :)

During lunch time me and a few colleagues were talking (crib crib crib)
about how hot Bangalore had become these days. And how in the good old days there was always a rain or two lurking around the corner just to quench our thirst for coolness.
Voila two hours later I hear reports from T about rain lashing down in some parts of the city. I love nanna bengalooru :) yippie
....and the rain always brings out the best in me..somehow charges me with those extra positives that would've been slipping!

5 comments:

Thanai said...

I somehow had a feeling it will rain. The met department in the times today predicted no rains for the next one week. So I was sure the rain gods were out there to prove them wrong.
Thats exactly what has happened.

Granny said...

We used to say in San Francisco

1. If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes.

Or

2. If you don't like the weather, just walk around the corner.

Unknown said...

thanai : yeah sure, the met dept always makes bangalore weather seem surprising :)

granny : San Francisco is a lot like Bangalore - the weather, cosmo crowd, shopping...i like it.

Granny said...

It sounds like someplace I'd love to visit.

granny comments:

Cats are not everyone's "saucer of milk" by any means. I grew up with them and 've always had at least one cat hanging out. So many places will allow a cat but not a dog . I like dogs too.

Recipe - I only checked one of the sites I found on google but there is no law that it has to be a meat stuffing or that you even have to include the eggs if you're vegan.

I don't like the soy substitutes for meat but I'm sure you could do an all veggie filling. Or lentils or one of the other legumes? You'd know much better than I.

Take care and thanks.

Ann

Swapna said...

Hmmm... we say the same thing about Boulder, Colorado. I lived there for 3 years - it was a standard saying - winter,fall spring or summer - If you don't like the weather, just wait for 5 mins and it will change.

LinkWithin