8.21.2006

These are a few of my favourite things


My current passion : ACCESSORIES!

Hoops, danglers, bracelets, brooches, bags et al....I love buying these and I love wearing/using them even more! My folks tell me I spend way too much on them but ab kya karen control hi nahin hota ;)

Bijou-Brigitte- For glittery, bling bling, colourful and sheer varrrriety this is a must go. This chain is not in India though. I love their gift wrap li'l bags the most!

Sia Art Jewellery
- Its an Indian chain. Amazing ethnic stuff you get here! But it all depends on how much you are ready to shell out. The lesser the money the plasticky the look gets.

Jute Cottage - Jute jute jute jute wonderful jute! Its in Bangalore.

Ballyfabs - The Jute Shop - I know there is one in Spencer Plaza in Chennai but not sure if they have opened one in Bangalore. Delightful shop! Designer stuff I tell ya..

Any of you reading this post is welcome to take this forward and blog about the shops you keep going back to, the shops that you buy most of your accessories from!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okie...since I am a guy! I wud keep my honor by not talkin bout shopping :D Stumbled upon ur blog, so going thru ur wonderful posts and leaving my...uhh..footprints? hand prints? finger prints?? ah...wtever...chk'em urself :D

Unknown said...

hi ram and welcome to my world. i read all your comments and rest assured am not laughing hehehehe :)...checked out ur site too....pretty cool stuff u do....dint knw where i could leave my comments though...

Anonymous said...

:) tx! well, well.. I dint think it was worth leaving comments..lol You can mail me though :) its just for fun, will need to update it more often. Keep the gooood posts comin in! It's like u know, the life of another person like me...just everyday musings! thy'r grt..hav fun n will wait for the next post!

LinkWithin