1.06.2012

Increase tempo Walk faster

I made a major discovery in the past few months. The music I listen to while walking changes it from dawdling to a power walk!
Earlier I always used to listen to songs I like which mainly were soft romantic numbers. Either that or listen to FM radio in Bangalore and I would have heard about 20 advertisements in my 30 minute walk. These past 4 months I have compiled a super duper walk playlist and each of the songs makes me get a spring in my step. The zing about these songs is in the beat in the background. All you need to do is match your step to the beat and you are automatically walking faster.
One of my favourites is



Just walk to the beat!
Today's is a very small post, am beat :)

1 comment:

www.Mykareer.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin